News and Insights
Numerof’s State of Population Health Survey Covered in Multiple National Media Outlets
February 12, 2016
Numerof’s recently released State of Population Health Survey report has attracted attention nationwide in multiple publications:
- FierceHealthcare: Population health management: survey finds too many hospitals drag their feet
- Becker’s Hospital Review: Most health providers lag in implementing population health management: 5 findings
- MedCity News: In absence of mandates, adoption of population health lags
- HealthITAnalytics: Is population health management a high priority for providers?
- Clinical Innovation + Technology: Survey: population health ‘critically important’ but minimal progress occurring
- HealthPayerIntelligence: Hospitals lagging behind in population health management
- Healthcare Informatics: Moving from talk to action on population health
Download the 26 page survey report (including executive summary and 20+ figures) to get the latest insights.