News and Insights
Numerof Presents at the 19th Annual Population Health Colloquium
March 20, 2019
Dr. Rita Numerof participated in a discussion with the Health Leaders panel at the 19th Population Health Colloquium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The panel was moderated by Dr. David Nash, Dean, Jefferson College of Population Health, and recapped the dominant themes of the conference and what to expect in the future in population health.
- David Nash, MD, Dean, Jefferson College of Population Health – Moderator
- Rita Numerof, PhD, President, Numerof & Associates, Inc.
- David Nace, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Innovaccer; Former Chair, Board of Directors, Patient Centered Primary Care Collaborative
- Gary Puckrein, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Minority Quality Forum
- Mandy Mangat, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Navvis Healthcare
Visit the conference website for more details.