News and Insights
National Media Coverage of Numerof’s Population Health Survey
September 1, 2020
Population health management has become a national topic of conversation, but to date little effort has been devoted to tracking the actual progress that’s been made toward this new model of care. Now in its fifth year, Numerof’s State of Population Health survey provides an in-depth, national look at the pace of change from fee-for-service.
Numerof’s recently released State of Population Health Survey report has attracted attention nationwide in multiple publications:
- Healthcare Dive: Threat of financial loss main barrier to value-based model adoption: exec poll
- Forbes: 5 Population Health Statistics Bound to Change Because of Covid-19
- AJMC: A Look at the State of Population Health [Podcast]
- HealthLeaders Media: Survey: Population Health Initiatives Have Fallen Short of Expectations
- Healthcare Innovation: Population Health Progress Report Reveals Slow Movement, With Hope for Future
- RevCycleIntelligence: Healthcare Providers Did Not Take on More Financial Risk in 2019
- Health Exec: Will the Covid crisis rouse health execs from pop-health procrastination?
- Benefits Pro: Interest in population health isn’t translating into action
Download the 35 page survey report (including an executive summary and 17 figures) to get the latest insights.