News and Insights
National Media Coverage of Numerof’s Population Health Survey
March 26, 2019
Population health management has become a national topic of conversation, but to date little effort has been devoted to tracking the actual progress that’s been made toward this new model of care. Now in its fourth year, Numerof’s State of Population Health survey provides an in-depth, national look at the pace of change from fee-for-service.
Numerof’s recently released State of Population Health Survey report has attracted attention nationwide in multiple publications:
- FierceHealthcare: Progress on the adoption of risk-based financial models has stalled: survey
- Healthcare Dive: Population health program growth sputters, though execs agree they’re needed
- Morning Consult: Population Health Adoption Has Stalled, but Health Care is on the Brink of Change
- Becker’s Hospital Review: Healthcare culture is slowing the move toward population health
- Becker’s Hospital Review: Progress slow in adopting population health finance models, survey finds
- HealthLeaders Media: Survey Says Population Health Initiatives are Stalling
- MedCityNews: What’s the current state of population health?
- Healthcare Innovation: A Deep Dive into the State of Population Health: Do Expectations Need to be Reset?
- Healthcare Innovation: The Disconnect is Real – Why Value-Based Care is Not Yet a Reality
- RevCycleIntelligence: Implementation of Risk-Based Contracts in Healthcare Stalling
Download the 30 page survey report (including an executive summary and 17 figures) to get the latest insights.