How to Compete for the Emerging Healthcare Consumer
Prepare to lead change with a two-day, action-oriented executive seminar
Custom programs available. To schedule an in-house session, or to learn more about future public seminar dates, please contact us.
A new consumer is coming to the healthcare industry, with big implications for hospitals and health systems. Consumers are asking more questions about the value of their care. Competitors – traditional and not – are introducing new services. A shift in mindset is required – from patient to consumer, from episodes to lifetime value, and from the acute setting to the full continuum.
The business of healthcare delivery is changing – are you ready to meet this challenge?
Join Numerof and a small group of other forward-thinking senior healthcare executives for a two-day, highly interactive seminar. Return to your organization ready to lead change, with new insights and proven tools.
Participants will learn how to:
- Define evolving consumer needs in healthcare
- Apply “consumer” and “retail” best practices to your healthcare system
- Determine the right set of consumer-focused services for your market
- Create business plans for new services
- Define organizational infrastructure to support a consumer orientation
- Develop a narrative that demonstrates the value of your offerings
For the program agenda and more information, view the full program brochure.