Numerof & Associates is a St. Louis-based strategy consulting firm with a 25+ year track record providing strategic, marketing, and operational improvement services to Fortune 1000 companies.
Numerof is hiring additional staff for our healthcare practice (delivery, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare insurance). Candidates should have experience in a professional services or B2B environment, and should be detail-oriented team players who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and have strong time management and multi-tasking skills. The Operations Coordinator should be comfortable in a business development setting and establishing and developing relationships with prospects and clients.
This position entails a variety of business development and marketing responsibilities, including:
- Researching and identifying business development prospects through LinkedIn and other marketing platforms
- New business development outreach, scheduling appointments and responding to inquiries with prospective clients on behalf of consultants
- Document production to high standards of quality (including complex reports, speaking proposals, and presentation materials, and white papers)
- Tracking and monitoring the impact of our outbound email marketing, earned media and social media activity
- Scanning news and social media feeds for inclusion in social media content and for earned media opportunities
- Supporting additional marketing needs, such as content research for media interviews and article writing, marketing and web content, speaking proposals, and presentation materials
- Collaborating with marketing team and external partners on timely production of media content, coordination of media interviews, and internal communication of earned media and current marketing initiatives
- Experience in a professional services environment, including business development or B2B customer service experience (including outbound calling)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related)