Numerof & Associates is a St. Louis-based strategy consulting firm with a 25+ year track record providing strategic, marketing, and operational improvement services to Fortune 1000 companies.
Numerof is currently recruiting for our healthcare practice (delivery, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare insurance). Candidates should be outgoing, detail-oriented team players who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and have strong time management and multi-tasking skills. The Operations Coordinator should be comfortable in a business development setting and establishing and developing relationships with prospects and clients.
This position entails a variety of business development and marketing responsibilities, including:
- New business development outreach, scheduling appointments and responding to inquiries with prospective clients on behalf of consultants
- Project Management responsibilities; managing multiple tasks and organizing, attending, and contributing to both internal and client team meetings
- Document production to high standards of quality (including complex reports, presentation decks, and white papers)
- Conducting in-depth company research (e.g. identifying business issues)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional services environment, including business development or B2B customer service experience (including outbound calling)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Bachelor’s degree