Numerof & Associates, Inc. is a St. Louis based global consulting firm with more than 30 years of experience providing industry-leading strategic, marketing, and operational improvement services to pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, healthcare systems and insurers.
Numerof is hiring additional staff to support our marketing initiatives. Candidates should have marketing experience in a professional services or B2B environment, and should be detail-oriented team players who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and have strong time management and multi-tasking skills.:
This position will report to our Marketing Manager and be responsible for a variety of marketing communications responsibilities, including:
- Researching and identifying business development prospects through LinkedIn and other marketing platforms.
- Tracking and monitoring the impact of our outbound email marketing, earned media and business development activity.
- Supporting additional marketing needs, such as content research for media interviews, marketing and web content, website activity, metrics tracking and presentation materials.
- Collaborating with marketing team and external partners on timely production of media content, coordination of media interviews, and internal communication of earned media and current marketing initiatives.
- At least 2 years work experience in journalism, marketing, business development, or related fields in a professional services, B2B or healthcare industry setting
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related)