Marketing Communications Coordinator
Numerof & Associates, Inc. is a St. Louis based global consulting firm with more than 25+ years of experience providing industry-leading strategic, marketing, and operational improvement services to pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, healthcare systems and insurers.
Numerof is hiring additional staff to support our marketing efforts, particularly (but not exclusively) in social media. Candidates should have marketing experience in a professional services or B2B environment, and should be detail-oriented team players who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and have strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
This position will report to our Marketing Manager and be responsible for a variety of marketing communications responsibilities, including:
- Coordinating and posting relevant and engaging content across all marketing channels, including social media, website, and emails.
- Scheduling and posting day-to-day social media content.
- Tracking and monitoring the impact of our outbound email marketing, earned media and social media activity.
- Scanning news and social media feeds for inclusion in social media content and for earned media opportunities.
- Supporting additional marketing needs, such as content research for media interviews and article writing, marketing and web content, speaking proposals, and presentation materials.
- Researching and identifying business development prospects through LinkedIn and other marketing platforms.
- Collaborating with marketing team and external partners on timely production of media content, coordination of media interviews, and internal communication of earned media and current marketing initiatives.
- At least 2 years work experience in journalism, marketing, business development, or related fields in a professional services, B2B or healthcare industry setting
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Experience across social media platforms (i.e., LinkedIn, Twitter), WordPress, and SEO
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related)