Navigating the Evolving Delivery Environment: Tactics and Strategies for Commercial Success
Gain essential insights in a two-day, action-oriented executive seminar
April 10-11, 2018 – New York, NY
Custom programs available; contact us for more details.
Don’t wait – early registrants save $200!
Shrinking reimbursement and increasing accountability are ratcheting up the pressure on providers. Now they’re turning to their suppliers with new needs and demands.
In this environment, manufacturers must demonstrate the value of their products in a way that resonates with clinical and administrative decision-makers. Avoiding commoditization requires a new commercial approach, as well as new capabilities for crafting and implementing high-impact solutions.
Are you ready to meet this challenge?
Join Numerof and a small group of other commercial leaders for a two-day, highly interactive seminar. Return to your organization ready to improve performance, with new insights and proven tools.
Learn how to:
- Analyze market trends and identify your customers’ most critical business issues
- Modify your commercial process to address customer needs
- Segment customers and define needs by segment
- Develop strategic account plans to maximize customer lifetime value
- Build productive relationships within customer decision-making networks
- Ensure your organization has the necessary skills and capabilities to respond to customers’ evolving needs
- Quickly identify how well your strategies are working
For the program agenda and more information, view the full program brochure.