Strategy Consultant – Healthcare Practice
Numerof & Associates is a St. Louis-based strategy consulting firm with a 25 year track record providing strategic, marketing, and operational improvement services to Fortune 1000 companies.
Numerof is currently recruiting for our healthcare (delivery, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare insurance) practice. We are looking for results-driven individuals with excellent analytical and communication skills that want to solve problems at the cutting edge of healthcare today and will thrive in a stimulating, supportive, and fast-paced environment. Candidates with education and experience in financial analysis, reimbursement, health economics and outcomes research, strategy, marketing, policy analysis, research design, regulatory compliance and operations within the healthcare sector are of particular interest.
Consultants lead and work in project teams to develop customized solutions for a wide range of business challenges. Consulting staff drive project design and planning, assessment and diagnosis, solution development and implementation. They also contribute to internal projects such as marketing initiatives, often involving research, writing for publication, and speaking. Consultants are also expected to play a role in business development. Extensive exposure to Principals and more experienced staff in a team-based environment ensure continuous growth and development.
Typical projects involve planning and implementation in strategy, marketing, or business development, new business model development, economic and clinical value analysis, alignment of core processes, and other functionally specific challenges in healthcare.
Client-facing staff at Numerof enjoy a level of work/life balance that is exceptional for the industry. Our practice model utilizes technology and in-depth client engagement to minimize our client-site presence, allowing staff to complete most project work from our St. Louis offices.
- 4-8+ years corporate or consulting experience (Director level or higher; ideally in pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare delivery, or healthcare insurance)
- Advanced degree required (MA/MS, MBA, MHA, MPH, JD, PhD, or similar)
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Strong research capabilities and attention to detail
- Managerial experience and demonstrated effectiveness as an individual contributor, leader, and team member
- Demonstrated ability to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Outstanding interpersonal skills